JQL for Jira Admins
Recorded Atlassian University Live Webinar
In this webinar, you'll learn when to use JQL and:
- Discover where and why JQL is used
- Learn how to search for the exact issues you need using advanced JQL statements
- Dive deep into JQL syntax and structure
This webinar is intended for Jira admins, scrum masters, project managers, team leaders, and those preparing for a Jira certification exam. Topics will be relevant to Jira Cloud, Data Center, and Server.
Free Skillbuilder Course
JQL for Admins
Review the basics of JQL (Jira Query Language) and learn JQL syntax including operators, functions, and keywords.
🙋🏽♀️ Ask more questions:
Click here to contribute to the Atlassian Community discussion
🔗 Links mentioned in the webinar:
- Learn with us in Las Vegas: Learn with our instructors live in-person starting April 5; view course options and register here.
- Take the full course for free: Enroll in the free Skillbuilder course, JQL for Admins.
How'd we do? Provide us feedback on this webinar, including suggestions for future webinar topics.
Be the first to know about events—like these live webinars—as well as new courses, credentials, and more Atlassian University updates → Click here to subscribe