Recorded Atlassian University Live Webinar
In this webinar, you will learn how to translate dependencies from Jira Align to Jira, helping you better manage your scaled agile processes. We’ll demonstrate how to keep track of your dependencies so your team has insight into cascading work.
Watch the recording to learn how to:
- Create a dependency in Jira Align
- Associate stories with dependencies
- Define the difference between Jira dependencies/links and Jira Align dependencies
This webinar is intended for product managers, program managers, system architects, system engineers, product owners and scrum masters. Topics will be relevant to Jira Align, Jira Software Cloud and Data Center.
Related Hands-On Course
Jira Align Program Essentials
🙋🏽 Ask more questions:
Click here to contribute to the Atlassian Community discussion
🔗 Links mentioned in the webinar:
- Curious about Advanced Roadmaps? Watch our related webinar, Creating Plans and Dependencies in Advanced Roadmaps.
- Take the full course: Enroll in the Jira Align Program Essentials Course the webinar was built from.
How'd we do? Provide us feedback on this webinar, including suggestions for future webinar topics.
Be the first to know about events—like these live webinars—as well as new courses, credentials, and more Atlassian University updates → Click here to subscribe