Recorded Atlassian University Live Webinar
Atlassian University and ICAgile teamed up for this webinar to discuss the challenges of Agile transformation and cultural change in organizations. Watch the webinar to learn:
- How to tie agile practices to business benefits
- Common pitfalls in implementing agile
- How to choose agile practices that are aligned with your goals
Free Beginner Agile Course in Jira from Atlassian University
Learn what agile, kanban, and scrum is, why they are awesome, and how agile works in Jira Software—for free, in 90 minutes.
Take the course to learn about workflows like the Kanban flow pictured below: to do, in progress, and complete!
🙋🏽 Ask more questions:
Click here to contribute to the Atlassian Community discussion
🔗 Links mentioned in the webinar:
- Visit ICAgile: Build agile capability across your organization with learning for organizations or for individuals.
- Earn your first Atlassian credential: Build your career with an Atlassian certification.
- Take the full course: Take Jira Align Program Essentials, mentioned live. Or, eroll in our free, 90-minute Beginner's Guide to Agile in Jira course to learn more about cultivating your own agile mindset.
How'd we do? Provide us feedback on this webinar, including suggestions for future webinar topics.
Be the first to know about events—like these live webinars—as well as new courses, credentials, and more Atlassian University updates → Click here to subscribe