This course is for experienced Jira Cloud Administrators. You will have 1 year of access from your purchase date.
The lectures provide in-depth review of every exam topic and subtopic, from the people who wrote the exam. The course includes many examples, and discussion of best practices. It will help you clearly identify your knowledge gaps and formulate your study plan.
Additional resources included with the course:
- practice exam questions with explanations
- lab challenge exercises that come with 24 hours of access to a lab environment within a period of 30 days
Who should attend & suggested prerequisites
- You have 1-2 years of experience administering Jira Cloud.
- You can interpret and translate business requirements into product configurations.
- You’re a guru when it comes to workflows, security, permissions, project schemes, and system settings available through the user interface.
- You understand features specific to Jira Cloud.
- You grasp how administrative choices affect Jira's scalability and day-to-day manageability.
- You leverage Atlassian resources and community to help your team implement best practices within Jira.
Course Content and Resources
- On Demand Course
- Sample Questions
- Exam Topics
- Student Guide
- Lab Challenges
- User Features
- Configuring Global Settings and User Communication
- Product and Project Access and Permissions
- General Project Configuration
- Issue Types, Fields, and Screens
- Workflows and Classic Projects
- Notifications and Email
What is On-Demand format?
On-Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like within a 365 day period from your purchase date.