Jira Administration Part 2
Deepen your expertise as a Jira administrator with advanced features
- How to ask better questions to extract business requirements
- How to map business requirements to Jira configurations
- Important Jira administrator best practices and responsibilities
Structured around a business case study, this training provides you with applicable, real-world skills you can start using at your organization immediately.
This course is a continuation from Jira Administration, Part 1, going deeper into more advanced administration tasks. Explore complex schemes, advanced workflow configurations, and board and sprint permissions.
Experiment without breaking anything
All instructor-led team training (Team Virtual and Team On-site only) includes access to Atlassian University’s unique hands-on labs — a safe, sandbox environment to learn the tools by using them. So you can reinforce your team's training with some muscle memory. You can continue to access labs for 24 hours after classroom time with your instructor.
This course is designed for Jira administrators who manage Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and/or Jira Core.
Before taking this course, we suggest you take Jira Administration, Part 1 or have equivalent experience.
- Course Overview (15 min)
- Mapping Your Business Into Jira (75 min)
- Configuring Issue Types, Fields & Screens (130 min)
- Customizing Workflows (85 min)
- Configuring Board & Sprint Permissions (60 min)
- Applying New Configurations to Projects (55 min)