In this course, you will learn:
- How to ask better questions to extract business requirements
- How to map business requirements to Jira configurations
- Important Jira administrator best practices and responsibilities
Deepen your expertise as a Jira administrator with advanced features
This hands-on training course is a continuation from Jira Administration, Part 1, going deeper into more advanced administration tasks. Explore complex schemes, advanced workflow configurations, and board and sprint permissions. Structured around a business case study, this training course provides you with applicable, real-world skills you can start using at your organization immediately.
This course is designed for Jira administrators who manage Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and/or Jira Core.
Before taking this course, we suggest you take Jira Administration, Part 1 or have equivalent experience.
- Course Overview (15m)
- Mapping Your Business Into Jira (75m)
- Configuring Issue Types, Fields & Screens (130m)
- Customizing Workflows (85m)
- Configuring Board & Sprint Permissions (60m)
- Applying New Configurations to Projects (55m)