In this course, you will learn:
- How to enable teams to manage projects across Jira and Confluence
- How to link and create Jira issues in Confluence
- How to access Jira reporting information in Confluence
Combine project management and team collaboration with Jira and Confluence together
This hands-on training course helps you learn the basics of integrating both applications. Create Jira issues directly from Confluence. Link Jira issues to Confluence pages. Build reports across both platforms. Bring knowledge management and work management together to improve team efficiency and tracking.
This course is designed for Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Program Managers, Product Owners, Product Managers, Jira and Confluence application administrators, Jira and Confluence users.
- Course Overview (15m)
- Why Integrate Jira and Confluence? (45m)
- Linking Issues and Pages (35m)
- Creating Issues Using Confluence (40m)
- Product Requirements Blueprint (25m)
- Reporting Jira Information in Confluence (40m)