Jira and Confluence Together for Teams
In this course, you will learn:
- How to enable teams to manage projects across Jira and Confluence
- How to link and create Jira issues in Confluence
- How to access Jira reporting information in Confluence
Combine project management and team collaboration with Jira and Confluence together
This hands-on training course helps you learn the basics of integrating both applications. Create Jira issues directly from Confluence. Link Jira issues to Confluence pages. Build reports across both platforms. Bring knowledge management and work management together to improve team efficiency and tracking.
This course is designed for Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Program Managers, Product Owners, Product Managers, Jira and Confluence application administrators, Jira and Confluence users.
Before taking this course, we suggest you take Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset, Confluence Essentials Data Center & Server or have equivalent experience.
- Course Overview
- Why Integrate Jira and Confluence?
- Linking Issues and Pages
- Creating Issues Using Confluence
- Product Requirements Blueprint
- Reporting Jira Information in Confluence
This team course includes a hands-on lab environment for up to 15 attendees.