Find your team’s sweet spot
Make informed decisions about current and future projects and deadlines to maximize your team’s productivity and keep morale high. Then, configure and fine-tune reporting and tracking gadgets and dashboards to suit your team’s unique needs.
After this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the key metrics that will propel your team forward.
- Use Jira reports and insights to quickly identify obstacles that could slow your team’s progress.
- Follow your team’s progress throughout the sprint and provide project visibility with burndown charts and sprint reports.
- Make realistic work estimates with velocity charts and control charts.
- Predict how many sprint’s your team will need to complete a version with a release burndown and take action if you fall behind.
- Create, customize, or copy dashboards and use wallboards to display important project information.
Tracking and Improving DevOps Metrics Within and Across Teams is part of a larger Configuring Atlassian Tools and Practices for Developer Flow learning path.